SLIDER

Links & Confessions

Confession: I had to buy a new copy of Slaughterhouse Five because I ruined mine with too many readings and it kinda fell apart and all the underlining and highlighting and notes had made it unreadable anyway.

The Jedi Mix  (video)

Confession: I never cared about or really liked the movie Mean Girls. The whole thing struck me as kinda sad. Then again, my entire school years were kinda sad. But still...really....I've only seen it once and the whole time I was screaming "Get a fucking life!!!!!"

Burmese Python Jumping Through a Hoop (Fail) (video) I actually laughed my ass off the first time I watched this.  What can I say? Weird humor and such.

Confession: I just saw Snakes on a Plane for the first time (yes, I'm very much a late-to-the-party person) and it delighted me so much. I took stills of things that made me the happiest:
I'm so happy to be a snake on this plane!
Karma's a bitch, asshole.
It comes in handy.
If Sam J. looks like this, be concerned. 


Pee is Interesting (website)

Confession: The longer I go without having kids, and the more I hear screaming and whining while I'm at Target trying to find a new stapler the more I look at Shawn and say "Thank God we don't have kids!"  Truth-truth: kids are a pain in the ass, but 9 times out of 10, it's the parents that are more bothersome with their disregard for their children's needs.

Snack Time (video)

Confession: I am still behind on blog-catch-up. I currently have no posts lined up in the actual sense, just ideas floating in my head including many things I've stolen from been inspired to do by other bloggers. Also, my bloglovin' feed still has 92 fucking unread posts. Believe it or not, this number is down from where it was. Of course there are a handful I will skip or just skim, but generally, when I'm following a blogger, it's because I'm actually interested in what they post so I actually read it.



5 comments

  1. hahaha the python video is hilarious. and i love that you ruined the book with too many readings.

    my instagram is telescope_eyez , thanks for letting me know :) have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have still not seen Mean Girls, sometimes I am late to the party too :)
    And I am SO BEHIND on my bloglovin feed! I go through it and "like" the ones I mean to go back and re-read and comment so I feel like I'm accomplishing something but now my like folder is SO FULL. I really don't know what I have been doing with my time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i have too many unread posts in my Feedly, i mark all as read and call it a day. same with email...i did that this past weekend and it felt good! will start fresh next week.

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo...did blogger eat my comment again??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha gotta love Snakes on a Plane. I enjoyed Mean Girls but it's one of those movies that is kind of...laughing at itself, I guess. Maybe it takes multiple watchings? I felt the same way about kids as I get older. When we were teenagers I thought "oh yeah, I'll have a kid by 25." Then 25 hit and I was like NOPE NOPE NOPE. Glad I waited 2-3 years, haha.

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.