SLIDER

Sunday Confessions 9-20-15



The United States of Becky



I confess: Sometimes I feel inferior to fictional characters. Silly, I know. But true.

I confess: I had cookies for breakfast yesterday. (Which, if you follow me on instagram, you may already know.) 

I confess: I've never seen Re-Animator. I know! Shame! I'm such a huge fan of horror movies and zombie films in particular. It's on the list. I just...haven't gotten around to it yet.

I confess: I will not be decorating for Halloween this year. We will be moving sometime around the end of October/beginning of November, so the whole production is rather pointless this year.

I confess: My anxiety and panic attacks are not nearly as under control as I thought. 

I confess: I bought an adapter for my wii u gamepad (Super Mario Maker is addictive!) - from amazon and it doesn't work AT ALL. Zilch. Nothing. Doesn't charge the thing, doesn't keep it charged when plugged in, nothing. So I am doing the whole replacement/exchange thing and really it's not that big of a deal, but I'm super annoyed about it anyway.













No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.