SLIDER

Sunday Confessions 7-17-16



The United States of Becky



I confess: A couple days ago we went and had Moomers ice cream. And I had a large.
PS - If any of you ever come to TC, you won't be sorry either. 
Although, allow plenty of time because an average summer evening gives about a 40 minute wait.

friends joey joey tribbiani matt leblanc sorry not sorry


I confess: Snapchat filters kinda squig me out. Like I'll be scrolling through
instragram and everything is fine and suddenly I run into one and I'm like 
"thanks for the unexpected nightmare."

reactions ew disgusted do not want dakota fanning

I confess: When I posted my doctor's office weigh-in on my instagram, that was 
actually six pounds down from where I was a month ago. Oi.





No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.