SLIDER

Sunday Confessions October 30, 2016





I confess: We were in the store, and I saw Christmas stuff and as much I love-love-love Halloween and Autumn is the best season, there is something about Christmas. So we're making our way to the automotive department and I see Christmas wreaths and lights and such Shawn had to (literally) grab my sleeve and pull me back. It was like:



I confess: I'm posting this tonight but I'm going to wait another day or so to get caught up on my reading & commenting because I just dozed off for a couple minutes.

I confess: It amuses me that people are all "I can't wait until the election is over." As if things ever actually calm down when the election is over. I mean, maybe they settle down a little....but if the past several elections have taught us anything, it's that no matter what the outcome, we can expect 2 months of recounts and bickering and accusations and more mudslinging and more scandal and blah blah blah blah blah. And let's be honest: this one will likely be worse. Anyway, it just amuses me, as if November 9 will hit and suddenly fairly dust will be spread everywhere and suddenly no one will be talking about it anymore. Really? Yeah. That'll happen. 





No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.