SLIDER

Sunday Confessions March 12, 2017



I Confess: I watched Finding Dory for the first time last night, and I definitely reacted like this at certain key parts.



I Confess: I am working on a whole series of reviews of the Resident Evil film series because I weirdly enjoy (most of) this series, even though it is awful on so many levels. But it's just delightful and a guilty pleasure even though we all know what Dave Grohl thinks about that. Still, I feel the need to kind of do a breakdown of the series and its merits (few) and failures (many) as a whole.
And if you haven't seen the series, let me assure you: it is bad.

hd home alone horrible


I Confess: I have a pimple on my jawline (thanks, menstruation!) and I can't seem to leave it alone. I hate that. Boo.








No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.