Sunday Confessions: July 30, 2017 (A bit late.)




I Confess: I miss blogging desperately! I feel like I'm back. I don't want to make excuses. I was going through a serious depression funk, and when I started coming out of it, it was all work exhaustion. I enjoy my job, but the nature of it turns me into Lazy Lazerton after work. 



I Confess: I have only been to the beach once this summer. (It was awesome!) But seriously...once. And part of me is already like "Come on, September!" 
I don't want to miss the sun. I want to enjoy the summer while it is here. 
But that's the problem with working in an industry & city where summer is the busiest season except for Christmas. You don't really get to enjoy it as much as you'd like. Mostly I just want all the little shits kids to go back to school. Also, Halloween. 



I Confess: I am pleased to be back blogging. Dude. I need this connection and way to get things out into the world. I actually think it's good for my mental health. I'm not even kidding.

Image result for friends gif


Well, that's it for today. Next week I am planning to add the link-up do-dad at the bottom of the page. :) 


2 comments :

  1. Yay glad you are back! Sorry it has been a hard time, hope things are improving. I am kinda ready for Fall too, summer is basically nonexistant here so it might as well be Fall! Bring on the Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Stupid question but where do you go to the beach, is it a lake? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, sorry I am replying so late!
      In fact, I'm replying so late that PSL's are now out and about, and my local Walmart has two Halloween favorites movie displays up. (One for kids, one for adults.)
      Also, thanks for commenting! Do you like the new comment system better than the disqus? I think I enjoy it better. Just easier. And I am going to do a post about the lake question. ;)

      Delete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...