SLIDER

Sunday Confessions 12-13-15 (Starting a Day Early)



The United States of Becky




I confess: As many of you know from reading, the past several months have been difficult in many various ways and I have fallen into one of the low valleys of depression that come as part of having lifelong MDD. Christmas is usually my favorite time of year, but this year, not so much. It's been more like this

depressed peanuts charlie brown


I confess:  We were supposed to be able to sign the lease on our new apartment on the 4th. On the 3rd, when we got the phone call that it wouldn't be until the 14th at the earliest and more likely closer to the 20th, I kinda reacted like this:

(I was polite to the lady on the phone, but afterward, this.)
Disney Pixar disney angry pixar mad
This was not my finest hour.


I confess: This gif is the perfect description of how I've been feeling since...uh, April? May?
fml movies harry potter dobby



I confess: I'm starting to finally come out of the funk, thank God!

cute happy smile black white

Because fighting depression is hard work and deserves congratulations. 

I confess: It meant a lot to me to see how many people did a Sunday Confessions post, regardless of the fact that I was AWOL that week - like, teary-eyed my-internet-friends-are-the-best-weepy-a lot. (Also weep at the uber cheesy made-for-TV holiday movies playing on netflix, but hey.) *Shrug.
You guys are awesome. 

What are you guys confessing to this week?




No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.