SLIDER

Sunday Confessions January 15, 2017





I Confess: I have a pinterest board for things that I want to check out but at another time and don't want to "like" because - you know - I might not like them.



I Confess: I am going through a downward cycle in my anxiety and depression. I hate it. Fighting through, because the only way to get through it is to do that - get through it - but it SUCKS BALLS.

I Confess: To be honest, things are rough right now in a lot of ways and I'm really just...I don't even know. I kind of wish I could just be in a coma until Spring.

I Confess: I had a confession and then I changed it and then I changed it again, because everything I was confessing was too ruin-your-day depressing so my confession is I'm not putting those out there.








No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.